So, first off, Adam and I have started our marriage counseling sessions required by the church to allow the ceremony to be performed in the church and by our pastor. They are going well and I like them so far. After the last one I felt closer to Adam than I had before, which was nice.
We also are almost finished with the bulletin for the ceremony and we ordered some things for the reception. The reception will be one hell of a party with some great food.
So, bridesmaid dresses. About three months ago I learned that Penney's discontinued the dress I had chosen for my bridesmaids. I frantically searched for new ones and found one that I really liked and I think will be beautiful. Two weeks after that Courtney and I went in to Lett's Bridal in Lansing and she tried on the sample and ordered her gown. The girl who helped us told us it would be four months before it would be in. I sent the information to the other girls to have them order. I called a few days ago knowing one girl hadn't ordered her dress yet but I wanted to check on the arrival of the others. They hadn't ordered ANY of the dresses. They didn't tell me until that phone call a few days ago that they wait until all measurements are in. Needless to say, I was less than thrilled. We got the last girl's measurements in and the dresses ordered on Thursday. They told me they would be in October 8, so I am really hoping they are. If not, they have some explaining to do because they have not done so hot with keeping their end of the agreement.
The invitations are in the process of being put together and will be sent out in August. Watch for yours!
Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment