Well, a new school year is upon us, wee! That just means I have less time for wedding planning stuff, but it's all under control.
Despite the earlier mix up with Lett's, I called and confirmed the delivery date for the Bridesmaid dresses at October 8. All of us ladies who can make it are going down the following weekend to pick them up and check them out, I can't wait! I bet they all will look stunning.
We picked out suits for the groomsmen and Adam. We are planning to order his soon and get all the groomsmen the info so they can get theirs at their local Penney's.
And, most exciting of all, the invitations will go out Tuesday, YAY! I can't wait to start getting RSVPs back and counting up all of our wonderful family and friends who will come and celebrate with us. :D
We received a lot of great things as a result of my bridal shower, and we want to send out another thank you to all of you who came, gave us those wonderful gifts and the fantastic recipes!
And, as the title of the post says, 100 more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment