Monday, April 20, 2009

Registering

Busy weekend this past weekend! We went to Kay Jeweler's and looked at wedding rings. We both found bands that we liked. His 4mm and mine 3mm. They are ordering them in our sizes and we will go in and try them on again in our sizes. They will be in in 3 weeks. :)

We also started the registering process. We have registries at Bed, Bath and Beyond, JC Penneys and we are going to register at Meijer this coming weekend, they didn't have a way to register online, so, that kind of sucked. None of them are completed yet, we didn't want to register for bedding and things like that without seeing them and feel them.

I have appointments to sign contracts and pay deposits with the florist and the reception hall the week after exam week - YAY! When we go in to the florist we have some minor changes to make to the bouquets and flowers. I forgot to have corsages listed for the mothers and grandmothers. Oops..... :-S

Last time we were home we asked Pastor Emmett to perform the ceremony and he said yes. We will probably do our counseling over the summer so that we can just be doing final details of all wedding plans during the fall semester since we both will be a little busy.

Also, we ordered our cake servers (we're meeting with the baker while we are home for the summer) and the bubbles to go with the programs. I'm hoping to do any tieing of ribbons, tags and what not to favors and bubbles this summer. The programs are almost finished, I finished the gifts for the bridesmaids, the parents and half of the groomsmen. I can finish the rest of the groomsmen presents when Adam asks the remaining three.

Over spring break I made pew bows, decorated the card cage and finished some other things that you will just have to wait and see!

I think that's everything new for now. Hope you all are well too!

No comments: