
So, on Friday, March 27, 2009 (at 8pm-ish) it became official. Adam proposed! :D
Instead of posting all of the story on The Knot, I am going to post it here.
I was stirring the butter into the noodles of the white cheddar mac & cheese that I was making for dinner. Adam came up behind me and tugged on my arm until I turned around with an annoyed, "What?!"
Adam hugged me and then he kissed me and said, "I love you,will you be my baby?"
I said, "Yes, ...wait, should I consider this my proposal?"
"No, but..." and he takes a step back and I start to cry, saying, "Oh, my God."
He gets down on his knee, tries to pull the ring out and it's stuck in his pocket, so he goes down to both knees and pulls it out. He opens the ring box and says the words that have been said a thousand times all over the world, "Will you marry me?"
I, of course, said, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Crying the whole time, obviously. We hugged and kissed and I kept crying for awhile longer.
So, now we are (officially) engaged!
YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment